Frame sheets you refer to I am assuming are in TNF El Lobo (shown on their website) and the REI Flash. I have tried on the flash with weight and thought it felt good but not totally soft. I also tried on the Terra 60 (last years model) with out weight and it felt very soft. Lastly I have tired the High Sierra with weight as well it felt pretty good I just wasn't sold on it yet. I haven't found a store in person that has the El Lobo.

As for the sleeping bag pocket, the pack I barrowed from my friend was any older REI 75. It opened from the bottom or the top. I found that I opened it from the bottom when I was taking stuff out but when I packed it I loaded it from the top.

As for the bear vault I was looking at the BV450. They have a few more but as it goes I haven't seen to many to chose from on the internet. I am not sure when I woudl need to carry more food. With this summers trip there are already two guys that have the larger model. Last time we ate a hot meal 3 times a day. This time we are going to try and make it only 2 times.
http://www.rei.com/search?query=bear+vault