Quote:
You of course do not have to believe that, but you can research this easily online.

I have, for years, before there was an 'online'. Astronomy/scope building has been my thing since the 2nd grade. There are many who "want to believe" there is bacteria in space but there is no proof or evidence of it at all. Panspermia.org is one such "want to" .org. I've looked at that site in the past.
There may be bodies the resemble (panspermia uses that word often) fossil bodies, but "resemble" ain't good enough and doesn't discount cross contamination. Most of what they site was found on this planet and lay here for millennia.
I'm not discounting the possibility, but you can't state facts that aren't facts, and build a creation model ,from it.
Panspermia as a method of propagating life is certainly a possibility, but it's not 'fact'....yet, and there is good evidence that our earth would be the originator of anything floating around in our solar system, since we are the only ones in the neighborhood with verifiable 'life'. There is even speculation that your Martian meteorite may have made the trip twice. I grant you there is much study on upper atmosphere micro critters, but that is still "earth" and there is no evidence that those critters originated from anywhere else.
Can't say about the 70,000 year old annihilation of 99.99999912543% of humanity. Was that just the North American continent, as it was then, or the entire earth?