You have made a good start, but it's still more than I would want to carry.

Go to the home page of this site, look in the left column. There are lots of articles about lightening up. Especially look at the 27 lb., 7-day gear list. That one assumes a base weight (weight of pack without food, fuel, water) of 15 lbs. A lot of folk go below that, but the 14-15 lb. range is the base weight with which I'm quite comfortable in 3-season conditions in the mountains (including the Rockies as well as my "home ground" in the Cascades).

You might want to set up a spreadsheet similar to those lists, get a good postage or kitchen scale, and weigh each item of your gear. Comparing that to other gear lists, such as the one I mentioned, can be a big eye-opener. It was for me! If it weren't for that one article, I would not be able to backpack any more!

My spreadsheet also doubles as a checklist when packing for a backpack trip. At least at my age, that's vital to make sure I don't forget what I do need to take!