I was going to link to Sarbar's site for her closeout sale on the Fozzil sets, but I see they're already gone. I wasn't very impressed with the spoon or the cup, but the bowl is what I really wanted.

I needed a different food and water bowl for my dog. The folding nylon bowl I've used for--wow, 7 years now!--tends to collapse at the wrong moment (preferably when I pour in water that Hysson has carried most of the day and there are no new water sources for miles). It's hard for Hysson to get all his food out of it and it's very difficult to clean up after his meal (meaning it has to go in the Ursack after dinner, so Hysson can't get his usual bedtime drink). The kibble crumbs stick to it and Hysson can't lick them off.

The Fozzil bowl cleans up like a dream! It passed the Hysson dinner test with flying colors! In fact, he seemed quite excited about the new bowl even before I put food in it.

It also weighs 0.2 oz. less than the folding nylon bowl (when the latter is dry, which it usually isn't on a backpack).

I got the idea from Bigfoot's bowl for his dog Bennie. I think his may be one of the Orikaso bowls with snaps, though.