Zalman
As TomD mentioned I have a 2 burner (expedition model) coleman Xtreme, and I have the 14 ounce single burner version. The single burner is easier to put a wind screen on, but the double burner weighs 21 oz, or 1.5 times the single burner and I often take it when camping with someone as TomD mentioned. Its really great to be able to cook the pasta and the sauce at the same time so both are hot when eaten, and I can melt snow on one and cook on the other. Mostly Propane, The fuel and stove have performed flawlessly for me at -5F, which is warm to phat. My second fav is my original XGK white gas, but its much harder to light in a cold wind. I feel perfectly safe cooking in my vestibule with it (The coleman NOT THE XGK - changed) and I also have a bibler hanging stove, but it suffers from the cold tank syndrome of most compressed gas stoves, however sometimes I crank it up with the tent door half open and enjoy a sweat lodge atmosphere which is warm enough to help the bottle stay warm.
Jim crazy
Hurricane ridge in February? Woah...

Edited by Jimshaw (11/14/09 01:05 PM)