Both offices of the Wyoming Game and Fish (Lander for the east side and Pinedale for the west side) have detailed lists of what fish are in what lakes. If you go on the Reservation, the Federal Fish and Wildlife office in Lander keeps information on fish and lakes. This information is recent and will at least tell you what fish are in what lakes. The Bridger Forest Service Office in Pinedale has a list of what fish are in what lakes - I think they just get it from the Game and Fish people.

Last summer I stopped in the Lander G&F office and they xeroxed drainage maps for the east side. I could scan these and then post them here if that would help you. The Bridger Forest office just has a list, no maps. I do not have this.

As for the "hot" fishing lakes, it is like pulling teeth to get these secrets from the locals! The Finis Mitchell book is fun reading and to some degree the fishing is similar today, but it is really old information. Some lakes may have drastically changed.

The Reservation actually has good fishing and if out-of-state the Reservation crossing permit (that is also a fishing permit) is not that much more than the Wyo out-of-state license. If you are 60 or over, an out-of-state season fishing license on the Reservation is only $65.