Brian has just confirmed this on the BPL forum. An announcement will be made on the web site "shortly." Quotes from Brian's post:

Quote:
While other interested parties wanted to move ULA offshore, out of town, or fold the company and adapt the product line to an existing line-up, Chris and Sally approached me with the desire to retain the spirit and character of ULA, while wanting to expand the product line and increase ULA's efficiency....

1)Production will remain in Logan, Utah and will be up and running for a full 12 months each year. The employees who have been responsible for pumpin' out quality goods for the past 8 years are still here, doing what they do so well. We have also relocated the business to a larger production space....

2)The designs of ULA packs will be retained. All packs that ULA offered in '09 will remain unchanged in 2010. As for the future, ULA has a few prototypes waiting in the wings for release which I am sure you will all be interested in....

The rest of the post is here.

There is also a response from Chris, the new owner.

EDIT: I just noticed that the ULA Amigo Pro gravity water filter is no longer on the ULA website. This disturbs me greatly, since it's one of my favorite gear items. I hope this is just a temporary problem!

Edited by OregonMouse (10/29/09 11:30 PM)