I'm surprised at all the Pacific Outdoor Ether Thermo 6 recommendations here, just because it is kind of a heavy pad.

But it's what I use, and I love it. I've taken it on 6 trips this year (9 nights), and have had it below freezing. While my sleeping bag isn't made for that temperature and I did sleep a bit cold, any part of me that was on the Thermo 6 was toasty.

I have the long, and it weighs about 24 oz. It also packs down extremely small, which is important because I use a GoLite Jam2 and it only holds 3100 cubic inches.

If you want the comfort of a pad like this, but don't want to carry the weight, they make a 2/3 size pad that only weighs 15 oz. That's pretty reasonable, I think.

But seriously, this pad is SO comfortable. I toss and turn a lot at night and can sleep in any position just fine on this thing. Highly recommended.

You can get it from detourgearzone.com for $68.95 for the regular. If you've never purchased from there before, they'll give you 20% off by signing up for their newsletter, and you get free shipping on all orders over $39. Not bad!