So I contacted the Seattle REI store to order the marmot helium and they had one left in stock! Its the long version with the zipper on the left side. It was priced at $289.99 then I had to pay $13 for shipping. The guy didn't process my order immediately though. eek I thought it was weird,I gave him my debit card number and shipping info and he said they would do it later today. I was thinking REI is probably too reputable to rip me off but I guess you never know.

As long as everything goes smooth I'll get the bag in probably a week! I'm pretty excited! I'm gonna have to try the sleeping on the deck thing to test it out!!! lol I think it only gets down to about ~30* right now so we'll see how warm I stay.

EDIT: Whats up with the zipper being on different sides? I mean typically do right handed people like it on the right side? I got the left side because it was the last one and I'll take what I can get.

EDIT 2: I just realized I never asked about the color. Not that it really matters but I was just on the Marmot website and the helium they show is a color called pacifica, it almost looks purple... I hope that isn't the color I just ordered. Oh well, I'm not really trying to make a fashion statement, just trying to stay warm!

Edited by Subie Love (10/16/09 05:38 PM)