"i just wasn t understanding what all the buzz was about with the neo air its a nice looking pad and probably comfortable too but $100 more comfy i don t know about that lol"

I don't believe the buzz is about comfort, or rather, it's about the superior comfort relative to weight and warmth, a sort of trifecta --- IMO comparing just one of those elements doesn't tell the story.

To do an apples-to-apples comparison, check the BA aircore non-mummy (rectangular) pad against the Neo-Air, for example, in 72" length. Now you have two 20" wide rectangular pads in same length and thickness.

The BA unit is listed at 22 oz with an R value of 1.0, whereas the Neo is 14 oz with an R value of 2.5.

Even if you were to compare to a BA mummy the Neo is still 5 oz lighter.

R-Values are hard for an individual to test out, and I've never slept on any variant of BA, but the Neo seems pretty good for me for an inflatable with no physical insulation material inside. A couple nights ago I was toasty in my 20F bag at 19 degrees; I had a 1/8" thinlight under the pad and a 1/4" thinlight on top of it, which surely helped, but that (still light) combo would certainly be comfy for me into the lower teens and I would guess at least "surviveable" in single digits. The internal baffles limit internal airflow.