I must add that when I seam sealed my Moment the sealer began to drip down the top so I just went ahead and "painted" the top half of the tent with seam sealer.

I figure that will prevent any "misting-through" of the silnylon in a really severe downpour. If I added half an ounce I'll be surprised, but the peace of mind is worth the tiny bit of extra weight.

Also I'm adding a small strip of Velcro to the foot end of the "pocket" attatchment point in order to hold the end closure flap up when I want full ventilation. Then I'll snip off the tie-back ribbons. This makes for a fast, one-handed operation.

For the vestibule and netting doors I'm also removing the tie-back ribbons and using Velcro strips, as the Contrail has. I dunno why Henry went with these more fussy-to-use ribbons for the Moment. They are simple but not as fast to use as Velcro strips. In the unlikely event the Velcro strips ever got iced or full of snow I could still tie them.

Eric