Originally Posted By phat

If you are able to fish, chances are you're not going to have the temperature dropping that cold at night that you won't do just fine in a 20 degree bag with some clothing on.

That fact was also at the back of my mind; however I was more concerned with the "what-ifs" as there have been many a time through-out the years that I have been extremely thankful for my current +10 bag and thus, I am somewhat skeptical about a 20 degree bag being "enough".

However, with that said, I believe that with a sufficient "sleep system" as Wolfeye describes, that a +20 bag should be enough for Colorado's three seasons (March through October).

Originally Posted By phat

Oh, and if you are taking stocking foot waders, trailrunners or boots can do dual duty as wading shoes as long as you don't mind waiting for them to dry afterwards.

I always leave the chest highs at home and just pack thigh-waders as they are much lighter and take up a lot less space. As for boots, I have Simms' Vibram soled Rivershed which can double as a hiking boot and then I just pack a light shoe/slipper for the campsite.

Thank you all for such great advice, it really is very much appreciated. I have narrowed it down to two, either the Snowshoe (0 degree) or the +20 Kelty. I am however learning more towards the latter due to your responses and because of its weight and size.