The only thing I ever have to worry about cleaning is the spoon I eat with. Everything else is really just boiling water to put into my freeze dried food. Even my spoon I'm fairly lax on sanitizing since I'm not really going to get sick from my own germs, and then it goes into a plastic bag just to keep dust off of it.

As far as personal hygiene goes, I of course have TP and also some wet wipes. The wet wipes are just to clean really any area that rubs or sweats after a long day of walking, but that's only if there isn't a body of water around. If there's a lake or a decent sized pond, I'm probably going for a dip as well.

I tend not to worry about toothbrushes unless I'm gone more than one night, and I usually don't bring toothpaste since I'm only concerned about keeping plaque off of the teeth.

I also bring along some hand sanitizer too. It's a nice extra to have for when you need to haave some clean hands and also if you happen to have any cuts that have been cleaned and wouldn't mind a quick bit of germ killing.

Other than that though, that's about it.