Teeth. If I'm just out for a night or two I don't use tooth paste or powder, just a brush and a water rinse. Your teeth won't fall out if you do this once in a while. That saves weight/bulk and it's LNT. Plus less scent for Mr. bear.

Body: Once, before I knew any better, I spent a long hot sunny buggy day on the trail. Once in camp I jumped in the lake to cool off and wash off the crud. I did not have soap but to my horror I left an "oil slick" on the surface of pristine lake, formed by all the sunscreen/bug juice still on my skin but unnoticed.

Now, I still dip in the lakes but not before a thorough rinse far from the shore with as little soap as possible. With practice it's amazing how little soap you need to clean up. And of course I never use soap in the lake. I usually buzz down my hair so I'm almost bald before a long trip so I have nothing on my head to wash.

Pots: I only carry one. For breakfast I eat my oatmeal (all I ever eat for breakfast on the trail) first and then make my hot chocolate or coffee in the same container without rinsing first. The beverage acts as the rinse water for the oatmeal. Sure I have little chunks of oatmeal in my coffee but I don't care. This method is good for conserving water in the desert too.

One thing that is very important is to wash your hands very well after every poop with no exception. I use copious amount of hand sanitizer and/or my alcohol stove fuel and lots of friction between my hands. Yes, washing your hands with soap and hot water is more effective but not always practical on the trail.

Extreme? Maybe. But everything is relative.

* May not apply at certain latitudes in Canada and elsewhere.