Quote:
He is not the first politician to cheat on his wife and will not be the last.

It is surprising how many politicians have been found cheating lately though. While the instance of cheating may be no higher than the general norm, there must be a personality trait connection between those that want political power and the desire to stray.

I have no desire for either, and these common traits may be the flip side of that coin.

The magnificent way is which he exposed this character "flaw", if you will, demonstrates, to me, that he also thrives on "Drama" and will go to great lengths to create it.

I tend to keep some distance between myself and those that thrive on drama. They can suck your life away, and will given the opportunity.

There is little room in higher level government positions for personal drama. The job requires too much attention for this to be a part of ones life and still be effective. This is why he must be told to resign his position.

Now... What I'm waiting for is the day the cheated on spouse comes to the microphone and says "Screw the bum. We all gave him our support and he blew it for all of us. After I divorce him I'll be running for his job in the next election so I can fulfill the promises I stood for in the last campaign and voted for in the election."

And I'll bet she gets elected too...

Bill

"You want to go where?"