A few years after we were married, my wife (a city girl) and I took a trip to Glacier Natl Pk, and hiked up to one of the glaciers. Hiking back down we encountered a group of big horn sheep. My wife was terrified of the big animals, and crawled up to sit on top of a boulder, while I circled around to take pictures of the sheep. One of the sheep had an itchy back, walked over to the boulder and started rubbing his side against the boulder - except it wasn't the boulder, it was my wife's leg!

Several years later, now in Oregon, we were hiking and decided to take a break to "recycle" our morning tea. I stepped over to the end of a downed log, and let fly; my crotch was just above the top of the log. Instantly, a weasel popped up at the other end of the log, and came racing down its length, obviously intent on my whizzer! Just as I was about to jump away from him, he stopped, looked up and saw the rest of me, and darted off the log in panic.

I started to call my wife, when I heard some sudden thrashing from her direction - turns out she had her own wildlife encounter! She had just found the perfect spot, dropped her pants and started to squat, when the 'ground' she was squatting over turned into a deer who jumped up and ran off, offended at being selected as a urinal!

Then there was the mating bobcats.....