Bill

I don't think so.

Like I have a 7 ounce home made stove with a primus burner and a built in windscreen made from the bottom of a 1 liter stainless steel pan. It is very efficient and it weighs 7 oz. The next size down Ti pan that fits weighs 5.2 oz. So far I got 12.2 oz. If I wanted to add a plastic bowl, I have one that weighs 1.5 oz.

It seems to me that the ETA is just a modern version of the 3 pand cookset of yesteryear. Its a package designed to separate campers from their money.

Not light. Not cheap. Piezo? Small burner heat output, makes me wonder in extreme conditions whether its big enough for snow melting, but then since it has an upright canister, its not gonna work really well below 40 degrees anyway.

Nope - you know who made almost the same exact stove system 20 years ago was that german or Swiss company company Markill. Anyway the fuel line off it the first time I lit it. It seemed so cool, but was such a marketing hype. AND the ETA is BIG, even if it folds up.
Jim crazy