If you're not specifically wanting titanium, and not wanting to find a pot to fit the Clikstand that I think you own, Optimus puts out both a Terra Solo and Terra Weekend pot. The Solo is .5L (too small for cooking or rehydrating in, but just right for boil-in-bag meals) and the Weekend is 1L (very nice size.) They're a bit heavier than titanium (for the same volume), but they seem to hold heat a bit longer - maybe the walls are a little thicker to provide the same dent resistance?) Each has a small fry pan, which I use as a small bowl to make oatmeal in the morning, using the rest of the water in the pot for tea.

I've been playing with them a bit lately, with my Optimus Flex stove, and they're really quite nice. They're about 2 ounces heavier, and somewhat more functional (the fry pan lid) as my Snow Peak Trek 700 or Trek 900, which are roughly equivalent sizes. I find that I'm reaching for the Optimus pots more and more often when I'm packing for a trip.

If you get them, get a Sea to Summit Alpha Light aluminum spoon (short for the Solo, regular for the Weekend) to make a really nice one-pot kitchen.

Edited by Glenn (06/11/09 10:34 PM)