Just wanted to let everyone know that I've been poking around on here for a while and decided to join today. As I am going on my first adventure in a week. Its going to be 3 days long. The first day we are going to hike in about 6 miles and setup camp and do some fishing in a stream, replenish our water supply. The second we are gonna hike 4 miles S.E. from where we setup first camp and do some more fishing in a different creek. The last day will be about 4-5 mile hike back to the vehicles.

Here is a little information about me. I'm 22 year old male (I will turn 23 on this adventure). I'm 5'9" and weigh about 170 pounds. I work for Caterpillar on 400 ton haul trucks at a coal mine. I work an 18 day rotation so I get a half month off every month. I'm really active. Play softball and basketball. I love to fish and hunt, so Im use to hiking alot.

I got a pretty good list of stuff to take, let me know what you guys think.
Bag: 65L Coleman max with 2L hydro pack. Alot of people dont like the coleman max but it fits me VERY comfortable with 40 pounds in it.
Sleeping Bag is a bit heavier but I live in wyoming and need a 0 degree bag. It weighs 4.6 pounds and is a mummy style. I also have a foam pad to lay down, which only weighs like a pound if that.
I got a backpack tent that can sleep 2.
A set of synthetic pants that can turn into shorts, and a synthetic shirt. Also taking a set of thermal long jonhs, cap to keep head and ears warm and a light wind proof/water proof jacket.
I got a small aluminum pot, and mug. I just bought a small stove made by Optimus. Its really small and cool too.
First Aide kit, hobo utensils, small shovel (3" by 5" fold out handle), matches, lighter, and magnesium kit. Sunscreen, insect spray. A small pill carrier for my Asthma medicine. 2 Flashlights, and a small per of binocs. Im also taking my camera with too.
GPS unit. I use it for hunting so figured I would take it.
Water purification tablets. Will also have 2- 1 liter water jugs on my back pack.
I have a nice pair of hiking shoes made by Merrell.
Now for the food list. Im not sure about some of it so this is the area I need the most help on:
Tuna Fish in the pouches
Crackers
Jerky
Granola Bars
Candy Bars
Noddles in a Cup, or the bagged ones
Home made dehydrated fruit and trail mix.
Maybe some canned meat like spam or something.
Powder drink mixes (something that has electrolytes).
Ok thats all I really got so any advice is welcome.