Originally Posted By lori
Originally Posted By Yosemitehiker63
No Keith, not at all in fact this site is exactly what I was looking for. I primarily cater to the professional backpacker who loves the outdoors as much as I do and as far as the service goes, well it’s nice when you get a little older to be able to look back and watch at least one of the many trips you did with a couple of your friends, the little things that make you laugh and remember just how beautiful it was and how much you enjoyed it.

"Professional backpacker?" the only one I know is Andrew Skurka.

Not really sure what your point is? Does seem kind of aggressive, I am sure that you know more than one professional backpacker or should I say extremely skilled backpacker in the world. I myself have been backpacking for over 20 years; I own 5 packs, 4 sleeping bags, two tents, 4 different types of boots and a variety of equipment, all for different types of hiking. I have logged more than 1,800 miles on foot in my lifetime of hiking as well as cross country trips ECT… and there are many more people out there like me. So again not quite sure what you mean by your statement but I did not join this forum to debate with someone over something so silly, just offering information for hikers and backpackers abroad especially backpackers out of country who would like to see what great hikes we have here in the states. Sorry if my post disturbed you, have a great summer and good hiking. Gary

Edited by Yosemitehiker63 (05/24/09 11:39 PM)