I believe they're both made by the same company, but they are different! As I mentioned, DriDucks are lighter, cheaper and more fragile. I once had a set of each, but the DriDucks pants split from stem to stern, as it were, the second time I sat down in them. That was caused by my ample (!) hips. I still have the jacket; I keep it in the car for emergencies.

Brawny Gear used to make silnylon rain jackets (4.4 oz.) and rain pants (3.2 oz.), sold first by AntiGravity Gear and later by Backpacking Light, but they have gone out of business. AntiGravity Gear has a good-looking silnylon rain jacket, maybe half an ounce heavier but an improvement over the Brawny Gear jacket in that it has a full zippered front, but no rain pants the last time I looked. Silnylon rain pants might be a good MYOG (make your own gear) project. I personally prefer non-breathable rain gear, because I get just as wet inside (from perspiration) breathable gear as I do the non-breathable. In warm rain I leave off the rain gear, hike in shirtsleeves and either just get wet or, at most, wear a wind shirt. If it's cold and windy, I don't sweat any more inside non-breathable rain gear than breathable. I do like having the vapor barrier for frosty nights (very common in the high Rockies). This is contrary to most people's experience, but it's why I bought the silnylon rain gear. I do like the very breathable Frogg Toggs, but IMHO they're too fragile for clambering over deadfall and other such common activities. I still have the ones I bought in early 1996 and wore for two summer hiking seasons, but they have half a dozen duct tape patches in the seat and legs and one in the shoulder thanks to a spark from a campfire.