No Keith, not at all in fact this site is exactly what I was looking for. I primarily cater to the professional backpacker who loves the outdoors as much as I do and as far as the service goes, well it’s nice when you get a little older to be able to look back and watch at least one of the many trips you did with a couple of your friends, the little things that make you laugh and remember just how beautiful it was and how much you enjoyed it.

Though I am par shell to Yosemite, I am planning on adding more trips in other parks throughout the US. I head off to Olympic National Park in 30 days, I will be doing at least one trip in the rain forest which I will also probably post picture on my website; and then it’s off to Yosemite for 3wks.

I shoot with a professional HD camera at a film frame rate so the pictures come out fantastic. The pictures that you see on my website are HD stills that I grabbed off the camera with my professional editing system. The real purpose of my website is to promote the great trips that all of us serious hikers and backpackers alike are looking for, where do I want to go? How much time do I have and does it fit the kind of experience that I want to enjoy on this trip.

What I would really like to do down the road would be to Film the Pacific Crest Trail from one end of California to the other that would be awesome, anyway thanks for the welcome Keith and have a great weekend.