Keith if you look at the website again you will see that I am not a guide it does not say any ware that I offer a guide service. I am a videographer that is also an avid backpacker, I have been working on a backpacking video my second one actually on popular trails in Yosemite park.

It’s for people who are avid backpackers and want a variety of trail information. Short trips or long, I offer info on both I also post pictures of the trips as I do them in Yosemite as well as other trails throughout California. I will be posting two more in August.

As for the services, I do on occasion go out on trips already planned by people who have been backpacking for years and tag along to film their trip; I bring my own gear and tag along that’s it which is usually a camera, tripod and backpacking gear.

I do not have allot of time to film trips as I must use that time to film my own but if someone wanted a trip filmed and I can fit it into my schedule I will do it. Last year I filmed one, that’s all I had time for. My website is primarily an information website if you took the time to really go through it you would see that this is the case.

I love to hike and there is not much out there by way of video that really show off the back country, I have even had older people interested in my videos as they are to old to hike very far and like the fact that they can still see the back country even though they can’t get back their themselves.
smile