Aw, Chaz, I didn't mean to open that kind of door. I really meant goofy in great sort of way. Men don't primp as much as women; they are a lot more comfortable with themselves. I like seeing the ties their children get them for Christmas. The guys I work with are all law enforcement. They've seen some really awful crap in their careers and have become pretty good at enjoying the little things (like when the copier works). They can tell a joke three different ways: private group naughty, law enforcement naughty, and in-the-presence-of-the-fairer-sex semi-clean. And the joke is funny all three ways! They tell stories about their kids' accomplishments the way only Dads can. Most of them want to be "gentlemanly" and seem saddened that so many women won't let them open doors for them or help carry boxes or the like. I just like working with them. They challenge my perspective and bring balance to how we approach things.

And sometimes, when the planets align just right . . . they have chocolate stashed in their office!