quote: men are goofy.

I'm not a big fan of team sports either. But men being goofy, well that's probably because they are trying to be respectful around goofy women. You wanna see goofy, watch The Office. Every character on that show is so goofy that together they wouldn't have the sense to buy a cup of coffee. that's another reason I don't like working around co-workers. It becomes kinda like the animal world. Soon everyone is trying to find their place on the ladder. The last place I worked, I started out just trying to do my job. I was getting praise for my good work. Then the manager got canned. Then some "woman" from corporate came in as temp manager until a replacement was found. I think that woman fell of a turnip truck.
Some of the most most insane thinks came out of her mouth. And the lies that floated around were unbelievable. I was lied to on a daily basis. It was a sad state of affairs when so many people on the bottom fought for scraps. I finally was injured and made a claim and got the hell out of there. Goofy, was an understatement around that place. they are fools if they think I'm ever gonna walk back in that place. Sorry I got started. But.....