Quote:
Reality TV: We have choices. Will it be those megalomaniacs on the endlessly tedious "The Housewives of Orange County," with its plasticine/saline cleavage every 90 seconds or so, or Teddy "Bear" overstating his predicament standing beside a babbling brook (described by him as a "raging, swollen stream") before he heads off to bed down in the lodge for the night?

Begin rant- TV sets come with an off switch. I grew up without TV and never developed a taste for it; I developed a passion for reading instead. Every time I watch TV I am again reminded why my old, second-hand, 14" television set (it is color though) resides in the closet. With the incessant commercials, the hype associated with TV sports, the pitiful efforts at news reporting, the inane sitcoms and pathetic "reality" TV, there is virtually nothing on television worth watching. The last time my TV was out of the closet was for the inauguration. It has again been banished to the closet until the next time something worth watching happens. - End Rant sick

Edited by Pika (02/17/09 03:36 PM)