Originally Posted By micale
If you read carefully I call the Ozone the Nozone by mistake. I am not quite as stupid as you would like to think. Like I said, If I was running GG instaed of ruining it, you would not need to lose your lunch in these silly chat rooms. This is really about you not having respect for others. Why is aluminum such a threat to you? I'll bet I was close when I mentioned Gregory. Obviously, I'm not the threat. I think its funny how I've got you drooling. If the GG packs are such God Loved packs why do you have to go on your aluminum diatribe? Somebody is hurting you with aluminum. I did not see many GG packs at REI, something must be wrong - must be aluminum - Ha Ha! I sure hope so. If your God Loved thermo plastic is so expensive it sure isn't paying off is it.....getting closer to the problem aren't we? GG must be hurting. Someone is hurting GG and it ain't Dan McHale.

I have nothing against innovation. I have some patents. I have a shoulder harness patent that can improve any pack on the market. I have never had anything against GG. I have watched them for years. I never knew it but I guess they are an anti-aluminum company. I remember that big pack they had with the big corrugated piece of lexan - been a long time. That was was probably before you were born. YOU hurt Granite Gear though. You are not really a good representative for them. So how does aluminum hurt the industry? How can packs with aluminum possibly slow down the mighty GG? You mistakinly perceive your market shair loss a result of inferior packs taking your market shair when the reality is, your packs don't cut it. It's always easier to blame aluminum. That's so darn funny - dude, you crack me up. Does this mean you will be looking for a job soon? God, get it together. At least have a fit system that works. Did I read at BPL you were working on a larger size so you could at least start selling packs to people that had longer than short torsos? I better hurry and post this so you can throw more dirt clods.
You are truly a rotten individual...Moderators? Are you going to allow this to continue?