Salt - lots of Salt.

Thank you all for maintaining the Peace. grin

I was wondering this....

I see a lot of people with tea light stoves and stuff like Jason was talking about. I have homeless friends who live in tents near here all year round, and they heat their tents with candles and heat water on them as well. They like to set up a dome tent then put a refective layer and a couple of woll blankets over it, the add the rain cover. They say they burn candles all night long. They drink coffee out of what ever cup I bring them, but they use metal spoons so they won't melt in the fire.

There are olde timer get togethers, and all kinds of ways of camping and I think we should each Camp Our Own Camp COOC. I have gone native, camped with just a fork and a sleeping bag, camped with nothing, nothing but a knife and 2 matches, etc. I consider these to be special fun camping challenges.

What I was wondering in the original post is - Is there a New Thing in the UL community to camp with "found" gear? I meant for it to be a harmless question. thanks

Jim YMMV (your mileage may vary)