Jim, I had exactly the same issues with that particular Jason video. I can just see that Styrofoam cup splitting open the first day (I've had the things split open with the original hot coffee in them!), and the plastic spoon breaking on the second day. There's also the issue that metal cans are lined with a type of plastic containing bisphenol-A, so at least some of us think they're not too safe as cooking pots.

I'm also a bit concerned about the idea of "stocking up" at the fast food place. The store puts out those items for customers to use on their burgers, not for them to take a bunch home. I guess it depends on one's outlook whether or not you want to consider this stealing, but for sure, if quite a few people regularly indulge in this sort of activity, it forces the store to raise prices!

I've found Jason's other videos to be quite useful, amusing or both, and have recommended them to others, but this particular one left me with a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

I do want to commend Jason for his other videos, though!