I just landed what might be the best job in America. Now before i go on to describe it to you, i would like everyone to make sure they aren't hanging over there keyboard to make sure they don't drool all over it.

The job i just got is a fisheries bioaide for the idaho fish and game. Now this doesnt sound all that great from the job title, but what I get to be doing all summer in the beautiful idaho mountians is.... drum roll please.... backpacking into remote back country rivers and streams while doing fish surveys. I will work 8 days on and have 6 days off. Fish surveying will include snorkeling and counting fish, fly fishing and counting fish, and netting and counting fish. Everything except my sleeping bag is covered by the IDFG (they do encourage the use of your own personal hiking gear to lighten the pack load though). But for food and everything else, IDFG covers it. i have a feeling i need to invest in a nice camera so i can show you what my job, if you can call it that, is about.

alright enough bragging, i am just so pumped that i got the job though. This is going to look great on a resume coming out of college with a BS in env. science in 2 years.