My reply from work didn't make it I see. With two dobies and then with only Pooch when he was alive, I never had any issues with condensation, but was using a regular tent w/fly, I would hate to think what might happen in cool weather with a dog or two inside a single wall shelter. Since Pooch passed away, all my gear has been directed at lightweightness and room only for me and gear. Another dog is not in the future until my working out of town changes.

Since Pooch has been gone, I have not seen a bear, except at home, checking out my neighbors secured garbage can. When Pooch was still alive, we never had any come in camp and the only bears we saw were mostly in the mornings within a short distance of camp, sow and cub combos. Pooch, a Yellow lab X, was very quiet, but when a bear was around, he let me know, which surprised the heck out of me. At home, while in his pen, he barked on a couple occasions when a bear was knocking off my garbage and once while we were enjoying a quiet time at a lake, he growled and I looked where he was looking and a bear had come down to the lake by the outlet and was visible for a few seconds. The best kind of dog, only barked when it mattered, otherwise, not a peep. Partially trained in SAR too.