Originally Posted By bigfoot2
Chaz, I had the same problem with my daughter at that age. She grew out of it and I just don't care...i'm too old to. When i'm in the woods, i sweat, don't shave, i get dirty and sometimes smell like a wet dog. I don't even care who's downwind smile I will take advantage of any good swimming hole to clean up in, but only if my dog, Sherpa, is hiking farther and farther away from me. After a week in the Three Sisters Wilderness last year, i stepped onto the parking lot and two hippie chicks said "Hayduke LIVES...but he's bald, now.". Guys can(and should) be able to get away with this abberant behavior, even if it's just for a few days. It's our God given right as FREE MEN!!!!

BF
I don't bother shaving, changing cloths etc. But I do kinda wipe my self off to keep from stinking myself out of my bag. And as far as hippie chicks, I think that was in the late 60's and early 70's. Nowadays it seems that young people are searching for an identity. Fashion always comes back around. If not in authentic style but in a hybrid form. Now when I'm dressing casual, which is most of the time. I where outdoor cloths and jeans. I just can't seem to go totally Grunge. I do have some camo insulated coveralls that I can put on and fit in with rednecks if I want to. Red Head came out with the Selk type thing a long time ago. LOL