I used it a few years ago and was quite pleased with it (except that they hadn't come out with the Haven yet, so I eventually replaced it with a mesh-inner double-wall tent which was more appropriate for the bug-infested midwest summers (and springs and falls.)

I liked the design of the tarp a lot, particularly the use of webbing tie-downs along the side. I never found it necessary to use cord tie-outs on the sides (though I still needed a cord from the pole at each end, naturally.) The use of webbing eliminated the usual tangle of guylines that accompanies all the other tarps I've used - though the webbing adds an ounce or two to the total weight. The webbing pole-holders at each end were a nice touch, too.

I usually used a bivy sack with it (ID Salathe was my favorite, because of the waist-length mesh panel; I never tried a full mesh bug-bivy because I couldn't overcome my concern that someday, somehow, rain would blow in the end. It never did; I was just funny about it.) The combo, at just a few ounces over 3 pounds, was a weight-efficient alternative to a full tent until the Hubba and Seedhouse SL1 (and everything from Henry Shires) came out.

It's not the lightest silnylon tarp out there, but it's a very good plain-vanilla tarp. If you want a shaped tarp, check out the Silshelter from ID - I've used it successfully, too.