Do you feel enough people are not finding some of the lightweight gear acceptable, even though it is lighter? Are companies adding comfort back in and also increasing the weight as consumers are not finding this gear, (ultralilght, lightweight) uncomfortable? Did they bottom out and are having to make adjustments upward to get comfort back to an acceptable level? In my search for a new pack, I have run across a once light pack, that is being upgraded again and having the weight increased again. For example, I am seriously considering a Golite Pinnacle, which replaced the Gust that I had. The Gust weighed 20 oz. The newer Pinnalce weights 25 oz.. The 09 Pinnacle is going up in weight I have read. Other packs I have checked out in the capacity range I am used to, are no longer a little over a pound I have noticed. The competing packs I have looked at are around the Pinnacle's weight already or already at the weight it seems the Pinnacle is going to be in 09. For comparison, I have looked at ULA Conduit, Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus and SMD Starlite . This is just an example I have run across, not meaning to get your views on my pack choice.