I have been kicking around just a little, on whether to buy a new pack next Spring, or use my old Epperson pack as I am selling my scuffed up Golite Gust to one of our members here later this winter. Question, I seem to be consumed with getting another super light pack like the Gust, (20 oz.) or go with a little bit heavier pack, like a Mariposa, Vapor Trail, Jam2, Zpack, or do you like to use a pack where all your gear can go inside, or do you choose to use a lighter pack and strap some gear on the outside? My issue is getting a Garcia canister inside. My old Camptrails pack, when I gave it away, that is what I had to do for a long trip. When I was doing some research for a new pack, (my Epperson), I realized my old pack was suitable for a weekend.:) Any observations would be helpful. I may not even get a new pack as I am paying my credit card down now as I made plane reservations for a AK trip next August and they charge your card right away. Any threads on this topic, please point me to them, I did some searching last week and couldn't come up with much. Thank you.