Hey guys, I made another thread earlier about finding light gear for a cheap price, and got 8 detailed responses very quickly, so I thought I would toss out this question really quickly.

The only sleeping bag I own right now is a Kelty Clear Creek 20+, which weighs a whopping 4.75 POUNDS ( ! )

That's pretty ridiculous, really. I found this other Kelty online that weighs more than 2 pounds less, and I can get it for about 50 bucks...

http://www.rei.com/product/747978

Once again, I know that may not be the highest quality sleeping bag, but I don't want to spend a lot.

This one obviously doesn't have as good of a temperature rating, but that's not a big deal at all as 1.) I *usually* don't go backpacking in the dead of winter and 2.) I don't get cold easily at all. I slept on some ice in 8-degree weather with no pad just to try out that 20+ and I did pretty good. Then again, I wear shorts around when it is snowing, so I must be fairly immune to it.

Also, I have GOT to get a taller sleeping bag, this one fits up to 6'6. That old Kelty was only designed to fit up to 6' and part of my shoulders still stuck out the top. I also noticed the longer one has more chest and waist room without adding a whole lot of extra weight, which is nice.

Is this a decent investment for me?