Steve, I took a quick look at that stove on the link you posted. For $60, it may be a bargain if it works as advertised. However, there are better choices for not much more money.

The canister arrangement is kind of odd, with the canister sitting on its own little stand, so I wouldn't bother with that if I got one.

Most multi-fuel stoves use various liquids fuels, such as white gas or kerosene, but the Coleman seems to run only on white gas (Coleman fuel) or unleaded auto gas. A couple of stoves can be adapted for canisters, but in most cases, unless you really want a canister stove, I see no need to get a stove that uses them.

On your bike, weight isn't a big deal. With a liquid fuel stove, you can carry an extra fuel bottle and have plenty for two people for a few days. Most towns will have white gas or kerosene and all of them will have unleaded auto gas.

I am not keen on running a stove on auto gas-even unleaded has additives in it that you don't want to be breathing, from what I understand.

Personally, I would look for something else. MSR makes some very nice stoves. You can often find them on eBay second hand if money is an issue.

If you want a multi-fuel stove, I suggest a Whisperlite Internationale from MSR-retails for $80, plus a fuel bottle, about $10-15. This is a popular, well-made stove and MSR has excellent customer service.
Whisperlite Int'l.

One last thing-don't let anyone talk you into the MSR XGK. It is designed as a mountaineering or winter stove, but it is not really a general purpose backpacking stove. I know, I have one.