dtape.... yikes!! I better back off with the Bisquick....Not saying that I mind a little heart attack food now and then, but I've been eating it for several days now...in the kitchen.....

I hear that Ramen Noodles also have that stuff in it..... which doesn't stop me from eating it ... but not every day...Come to think of it, am hungry, having just spent much of the night chasing my girlfriend's two escaped dogs around the town & country....(with success at 7:30 a.m., after only six hours' effort). What's to eat? This is the wrong forum for me right now.....No eggs, no nothin....Bisquick?

Lori: Interesting stuff about bake packer and whatnot, and again I'd be happy to consume a LIeeTLE Bisquick here and there.... in whatever form...

But my former experience, soon to be revived.... involved Campfire Baking of biscuits.....with equipment limited to a disposable aluminum pie plate... yeah I know...waste of electricity to make aluminum...Why I wanna try ashcakes....God I stink like a dog that's been in a swamp all night.