Hey all! I'm new to this forum, but not new to adventure of this type. We have a group going on an expedition to Blue Spring on the Little Colorado to capture footage of the hike, and also a few will be diving the cave that is down at the bottom which we will be documenting as well.

We have already made arrangements with the Navajo nation and the date is still TBD. However, to do this adventure, it's going to take a lot of gear. So we are looking for a few very experienced backpackers to carry not only their own gear, but also some equipment needed during the expedition. Basically, we're looking for Sherpas. smile

If you are a backpacker, you should know that this is an area that many people, much less avid backpackers, don't get an opportunity to see. We will be taking the Hopi Salt Trail to the Little Colorado. Do your research if needed and if you are interested, and up for the task, send me a message.

We will pay for all your food and drink while on the trip which will take about 3 days total (2 nights). We'll meet at the trail head on a date sometime in September of this year, hike down, stay the night, a group will dive the cave system as far as they can, and then we will all hike out the next day. Possibly even hike out the day of the dive. It's over 3,000 feet of elevation change so we'll play that second day by ear.

We have a team assembled but need some Sherpa's basically. If you're interested, drop me a line and we'll go from there. I promise this is no joke. This is a chance to be part of something nobody has ever done before which means it's a chance to be a part of history.

This trip is not for the faint of heart however. It can be very dangerous, especially due to weather conditions, not to mention the terrain. So please only serious inquiries only.

So if this is something that sounds like your thing, let me know.

"It's about the journey, not the destination."