We're thinking of doing 3-5 days on Point Reyes in the beginning of next April. I haven't been there since I did a 3 day bushwhack( very illegal, I'm sure) out of Bolinas in the late 70's. I did spend a night in a sand cave and another on a beach accessed by climbing down a waterfall. I had one of the best times of my life, despite getting severely scratched up in the thickets. I know some on this forum have backpacked there. I need to purchase fuel when we arrive. Any suppliers on the peninsula? We'll be flying into SFO and renting a car. Anyone ever fish there? I know there's surf perch and I am a rabidly avid fly fisherman. What little I could discover leads me to believe I could also get some odd species (for me) around the rocks , like Cabezon. Are there some trails/camp sites better than others for reaching surf areas? My search function doesn't work, otherwise I would have tried to get some links. If there's any that you know of, could you provide the links? Any info is greatly appreciated, as always. Thanks.

Edit: I specifically meant links within this site, as in past trip reports, but any are good.

Edited by bluefish (09/03/15 05:01 PM)