Hello -
So this is not the normal topic of this forum- but figured you might be able to hlp me.
We have a new addition to our camping family - have a toddler now and hoping to make our first camping trips soon with her.
I am looking for a larger tent - likely a 6-8 person tent. We want something that we will use a couple of times a year, but will last and allow us to grow into it - something that will comfortably sleep 4 (if she brings a friend). Something with a divider to give a little privacy.
Definitely needs to stand up to the elements (wind and rain) as we sometimes camp on the beach here in NC.
I am tall (6’3") so like something I can comfortably stand up and walk around in - especially on those rainy days were we may hang out in the tent.
Likely will have a queen size blow up and then maybe a 2nd twin/full for the kiddo(s).
Since we won’t be hiking in with this, being lightweight isn’t a big deal, as we are willing to sacrifice weight for quality - but the don’t want something massively heavy if not needed.

Any specific brand names you all would recommend, or products you love? I have a kelty for backpacking, but they don’t make big tents it looks like.

thanks!