I haven't seen this discussed so I feel little embarrassed asking... but, does anyone else have trouble getting into their tent in the backcountry. I think the issue comes up for me because in the Sierra's the ground is pretty dusty, so I don't want to kneel in the dirt before getting into my tent. My tent is a Kelty Ridge 2 (not the Trail Ridge). It kind of looks like a knock-off MSR Hubba Hubba and when I get a nice tight pitch the door height is lowered enough that I can't stoop low enough to get in while on both feet. There are any number of reasonable solutions... but it has me wondering why no one else is complaining about it. I figure the reason is on of: 1) My tent has a lower door than most out there, 2) The problem arises do to my rotund physique and other, more svelte, people have no problem ducking in, or 3) Other people don't mind getting a little dirt/dust into their tent.

I think I will start carrying with me a small piece of tyvek or similar type plastic or a couple of sections of a z-lite that could double as a sit pad. I am wondering does anyone else have this issue and how do you get around it?