I had a chance to use this Kelty Bag for two nights in the low 30º to high 20ºs last week.

I think it works pretty well for its "Comfort" rating, which is 32º. The bag seems well made, the stuff sack was easy to get the bag into, and the storage sack stores it without much compression at all.

I was warm, there were no cold spots or drafts, and the hood baffle and draw strings worked very well. The "Regular" sized bag fits me perfectly, but I'm not a very big guy at 5'9" and 140lbs. It seems to me that if you were any bigger it'd be a squeeze.

There are some differences between the bag I have and the one linked to above. Mine is probably last years model. The colors and shell materials are the same, the differences lie in the weight, down fill, and price.

Kelty says my bag weighs 2lb 14oz, and the new one is 2lb 6oz. Mine has 25 oz of 600 fill power down, the new on has 17 oz of 650 fill power down. Mine cost $132.99 on sale, the new model is $239.95

All things considered, I'm pretty thrilled with the cost/performance of the bag.

I'm not so sure I'd say the same if I'd paid more than an extra $100 for it though, at that price I think you might do better to keep looking.

If 17 oz of 650 down can perform as well as 25 oz of 600 down, than that $13.36 per ounce cost of weight savings may indeed be worth it. I just don't know the answer to that question, and since the cost of what I have is at the upper end of what I can justify I will probably never know wink

"You want to go where?"