First post here

So I'm having a hard time deciding on our next tent, wondering if anyone with first hand knowledge of any of the 4 might chime in..

Sierra Designs Zeta 3 - like the nice sized vestibule 26sf combined, heaviest of the 4 though. ($137)

Mountain Hardwear Drifter 3 - can get an awesome price ($107), lightest of the 4, but haven't seen many reviews.

Kelty Gunnison 3.1 - largest floor space of 4, 3rd in weight. ($138) Not much in comparison to the zeta, but I noticed some nice venting on the fly that the others here lack.

Alps Mountaineering Chaos 3 - Can't find any reviews anywhere, weight is on par with the drifter, the thing just looks cool..that counts for something right?! ($140) I know they aren't known for being upscale with tents, but this one seems like a more advanced tent compared to their others.

Anyhow, specs are, need something with 2 doors, decent vestibule size, and known for reliability. Traveling with myself (5ft11) wife (5ft4) and a 65 pound golden retriever. 3.5 season trips in the TN/KY area for 2-3 days each.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated! Those are my main options, trying to stay in the median price range to allow a little more of a budget for down sleeping bags and quality packs. The old army alice pack just isn't going to cut it anymore!