I would be thankful for any info from folks who are familiar with a little folding wood burning cook stove I came across while web surfing a while back.I lost the link and can't seem to find it again.I believe it is made by a Swiss company and is a trapezoid?/triangular shape.I have been thinking of giving a wood burner a shot since where I camp there is an abundance of wood with no restrictions to speak of.I like the idea of having "fuel freedom",not having to depend on what I can carry.The weight saving is appealing as well but I am not sure if that would be canceled out somewhat with a wood burning unit possibly being heavier with more steel being used in construction than the lightweight burners most folks use.I have looked at a few models that were lightweight but they seemed cheaply made like something I could make myself. That is why I am searching for this particular unit since it seemed a bit more substantial and not as narrow,tall or tippy like most I have seen.I am aware of the pot blackening and possibly longer cook time because of fire prep but I think that is a reasonable trade off to not worry about fuel supply.Any opinions and experiences from anyone who has used a wood burner would be appreciated.Good people,good site!!