I hope to have a more formal review in the weeks to come(taking it on it's maiden voyage to Shining Rock Wilderness, NC next weekend) but for now here's a link to my pics from the second time i set it up:

http://community.webshots.com/album/562433037yIXhwg?vhost=community

Things to note:

1)the little guy in my pics is my nephew and he's just shy of 5' tall, to give you some sense of scale.(i am 5'11" and in one or two of the photos)

2)the sleeping pad pictured is a 48" pad

3)TOTAL weight with all 7 easton stakes, 10 ft. guyline cord, and stuff sack comes in at 20 ounces on the dot on my scale. a pleasant surprise for me as I was expecting 22 ounces. Etowah quotes 21 oz and that's without guyline which is NOT necessary

Things I'm slightly concerned about so far are the beak opening at the top of the zipper and a few of the tab seams on 1 or 2 of the corners seem 'tweeked'. by that i mean i'm concerned with their strength but i know they can be easily reinforced.

The one other thing that stands out in my mind is the rear tautness. I can't hold it against the meadows yet because after all this is my first sil-nylon shelter, though i've had some experience setting up regular square and rectangle tarps. the rear right side i could not get as taut but this may have been because of the ground not being completely level. ?????? how taut is taut anyways?

as far as the opening at the top of front apex goes, i should say that it really doesn't bother ME but i can see where it would concern others. i know personally that i can rig something up to cover or plug it.