Thanks for your help.
My wife and I decided to get the Big Agnes Pine Island tent. The only bad thing is we can not find any reviews on it since its new this year.

BTW: Good thing we didn't go to the lake this weekend. Heard on the news gusts were up to 80mph. I don't even think the Big Agnes tent could stand that.

http://www.koat.com/news/16738745/detail.html
Marina Damaged At Elephant Butte Lake
TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES, N.M. -- The Marina Del Sur at Elephant Butte Lake has big problems after high winds damaged the area, twisted metal, dented boats, and damaged walkways.

Every marina experienced problems Saturday night due to the winds -- Marina Del Sur, Dam Site, Sports Adventure and Rock Canyon.

Emergency officials said the marina buckled under the force of the heavy winds, causing several of the boats to float away. No one was reported missing or injured.

Elephant Butte Tourism Department personnel and other eyewitnesses said some boats sank though there is no word confirming how many.

A National Weather Service official said strong outflow winds from a nearby thunderstorm created 4- to 5- foot waves on the lake causing the marina to break up.

Despite the destructive weather, Owners of the marina say, fourth of July events will go on as planned.