Beber, I run the GSI Pinnacle Dualist (have 2) and Soloist (only one). They are really not that heavy when you consider what all they have in them and nothing says you have to take everything that comes with the kit (though we shucked the cheapy collapsable sporks on the first opening and replaced them with nylon-like $0.89 centers out of REI. Much better, easier to clean, and can't scratch the inside of the pots). If you don't want all 4 bowls and such, leave two at home, etc. That I can keep my MSR stove, fuel, cooking oil (small nagalene-like canister), cleaning gear and everything else in side of either of them saves room.

I was sold on them the first time I saw them when someone else in our group was using them. I wondered why he spent the extra $$$ on the Pinnacle vs. the regular. He deliberately burned a pair of eggs, handed me the regular one and it took some significant scrubbing over half an hour to get most of it out. He simply flipped the pinnacle upside down, tapped the bottom, then wiped out the residue with a paper towel. Six seconds or less and good to go!

Two years and probably 60 trips later they still look/perform brand new. Add to that I get bored and cook things like rice, pasta, or stuffing at my desk while I'm on the computer (it's fun and amuses the cats), and have even used them on the stove at home (gas) when trying new things before taking them on the trail and so far I'm 1,100% satisfied. Easy to cook with, consistent, strong, clean, and remain in new condition for ages? What's not to like for around $50-65?