5x7 tarp silnylon foot print

A foot print is not a necessity unless the floor of your tent seeps water - in which case, a better tent would be indicated as soon as you can afford one. If there is a chance of rain and you do use a footprint, be sure it doesn't extend beyond the floor of your tent, or it will catch the rain and channel water under the floor of your tent!

2 cans fuel
Sterno
Wet fire

I'm not sure what "wet fire" is, or how you plan to use each of these somewhat similar items. Are you planning to cook/heat water over a campfire? If so, then one fire starter is probably good enough, but only IF IT WORKS! smile

camp soap

I rarely use it, and if you plan to use camp soap, please be absolutely sure you don't get any soap into a water source.

Flash light
Head lamp

You won't be using these both at the same time. You only really need one or the other. The headlamp is the more versatile of the two.

Silk liner

I don't see the sleeping bag listed that this is supposed to go inside. I don't like liners myself. They bunch up, add little warmth for their weight, and wearing some light clothes in the bag works better. I have a silk t-shirt and silk long underwear bottoms. They do much the same thing as the liner and can be worn at other times, too.

That's all I spotted in a quick run-through.