What really helps in weight analysis is to have a truly complete list, absolutely every item carried; giving base weight to the hundredth of a pound is best done in that context I think.

Your pack weighs 78 oz; my current pack weighs 38 oz, and it's not the lightest one I've backpacked with. I'm a fan of ULA packs, you might look at those, but after you've reduced weight and volume of other items. It really depends on just how aggressively light (or ultralight) you want to get, how much money and what trade-offs you're willing to make to get there.

Why two headlamps and six batteries? If you want a backup light source, I'd suggest a very very light pinch-type LED light.

Your jacket at 14 oz is likely a nice one, but I carry a 7 oz jacket (FWIW, my particular jacket is an Outdoor Research Helium, men's size large).

7.6 oz for a rain cover --- is that a pack cover? Heavy for that, I'd rather just line my pack with a contractor bag (and might anyway) rather than eat almost a half pound.

Drop the bear spray unless hiking in grizzly country. Drop the bear canister. Unless you're hiking in a place they're required. Way too much weight for those unless in place they're really needed. I've carried both, but in my limited experience in the NE (hiking the AT) I can't think of where I would want either.

Stove: depending on what kinds of trips and lengths of trips you take, I'd look at an alcohol stove and just the amount of fuel you need to cook. This of course also depends on your cooking style. If you do a big fry up for breakfast and gourmet dinners, I can't address that. If you eat a cold breakfast and just heat water to rehydrate something for dinner, and alcohol stove could save you significant weight on trips of just a few days.

13 oz is a lot for a camp cup. I personally don't carry a camp cup; a 20 oz gatorade bottle serves as both water bottle and "cup" for me. Different approaches here, I'm sure a titanium cup would be lighter if you just have to have a hot drink. OR --- to accompany an alcohol stove, get a titanium cup that doubles as your cook pot, if you're only heating water.

I suspect that a complete list might yield additional thoughts --- a list that included things like first aid kit, tooth care, sun screen, etc etc.

In terms of clothing: "some good clothing options" is too wide open for me at least to be inclined to respond. Perhaps work this item by item as each clothing item can generate a lot of ideas and dissent. The bottom line though is that when going lighter, most people carry too many clothing items, not just too heavy and/or sub-optimal performance choices.